Looking for a job posting template for Graphic Designer jobs that can help you attract top talent? We’ve got you covered. Use this free graphic designer job description sample template to assist you in finding the most qualified and experienced Graphic Designer to support your company’s needs—and make the hiring process easier on you, too. Just post this template to our site and make necessary edits to highlight your company’s specific requirements and offerings.
Hiring other positions? Check out our job description template library.
Graphic Designer Job Summary:
We’re in search of Graphic Designer that has an eye for detail a passion for creating visual identities. As a Graphic Designer, you will work on marketing collateral, print and digital campaigns, signage, web pages and overall corporate identity and brand. You should have experience not only in design, but also typography, taking in creative briefs and developing layouts, strategies and designs that translate across platforms and media. In this role, you should also feel comfortable meeting deadlines, communicating ideas, pitching concepts and presenting your final work.
Graphic Designer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand objectives, synthesize project needs and ideate concepts that meet business, brand marketing and communication goals.
- Illustrate concepts and set visual parameters including, color scheme, style, typography and overall brand perception.
- Design and produce brand communications, identity programs, communications systems, websites and user interfaces.
- Collaborate on multidisciplinary teams, working with Graphic Designers, writers, sales teams, marketing executives, user experience researchers and front-end developers.
- Assist in the development of brand ecosystems, demonstrating systemic thinking, versatility and expertise across media and media application.
- Assist in the development of brand ecosystems, demonstrating systemic thinking, versatility and expertise across Graphic Design and media/media application.
- Work within the brand standards and often an existing campaign platform.
- Participate in internal and external design reviews, with the ability to articulate and exchange ideas about concepts and design decisions.
- Analyze asset performance and reception.
Graphic Designer Skills/Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, art design, marketing or related field.
- Firm understanding and grasp of the creative process, design applications and design tools.
- Experience working with front-end developers, copywriters and sales and marketing teams.
- Strong conceptual and design skills for print and digital brand engagements.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, XD, Lightroom).
- Experience working in WordPress.
- Ability to set project schedules and meet delivery deadlines.
Related Graphic Designer Hiring Resources
Graphic Designer Interview Questions
Graphic Designer Resume Template
How to Become a Graphic Designer
Start Hiring Today
Need tech talent for your team? Cut your time-to-hire with easy access to millions of tech candidates. Contact sales now