Looking for a job posting template for Salesforce Developer jobs that can help you attract top talent? We’ve got you covered. Use this free salesforce developer job description sample template to assist you in finding the most qualified and experienced Salesforce Developer to support your company’s needs—and make the hiring process easier on you, too. Just post this template to our site and make necessary edits to highlight your company’s specific requirements and offerings.
Hiring other positions? Check out our job description template library.
- Average Time to Fill: 50 days
- 10-Year Projected Growth: 30.7%
Salesforce Develop Summary:
We're searching for a talented and effective Salesforce Developer guide to design industry-leading Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Developer on our team, you will take ownership - from design to development - to complete creative and customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. Beyond technical competencies, our ideal candidate should be able to collaboratively work with team members, from Project Managers to Data Engineers, to generate positive outcomes.
Salesforce Developer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Force.com platform.
- Configuring and customizing an evolving global Salesforce Developer, sales and service cloud environment.
- Maintaining functional areas of data management (including integrations), case management, knowledge base, person accounts, dashboards and reports.
- Participating in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
- Establish Salesforce Developer best-practices and implement new processes.
- Liaising with business stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Communicating effectively with clients, vendors, partners and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and UI designs.
- Designing and executing test scripts and test scenarios.
Start Hiring Today
Need tech talent for your team? Cut your time-to-hire with easy access to millions of tech candidates. Contact sales now
Salesforce Developer Skills/Requirements:
- 4 or more years of experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.
- 5 or more years years of IT and over 5 years of Salesforce Developer experience.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- 5 or more years of Apex Coding experience.
- 2 or more years working in an Agile development environment.
- 3 or more years coding in other languages, including .NET, C# and Java.
- Certified Salesforce Developer.
- Four-year degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
Related Salesforce Developer Hiring Resources