Don't take our word for it. In recent coverage of the "Top 7 Recruitment Conferences You MUST VISIT in 2014" Social Talent scoured the world and reports: "Talent 42 differs from other recruitment conferences as it caters solely for tech recruiters. ...it takes a very skilled and knowledgeable recruiter to find great tech talent. Candidates are notoriously hard to find and will often go to lengths to prevent themselves from being found on the likes of LinkedIn. That is why Talent42 focuses on providing tech recruiters with the latest insights into their hard to reach candidates in the form of new websites to find candidates and cool tools to help with the tech hiring challenge." When & Where: June 17 - 18, 2014 Bell Harbor Conference Center Seattle, WA www.talent42.com Why: It's part conference, part training, and all awesome. You'll learn from:
- Nimrod Hoofien, Director of Engineering, Facebook One of the talent pipeline engineering owners for Facebook - Nimrod will share the keys to recruiting experienced tech talent, including how to engage your engineers and hiring managers in recruitment.
- Mary Hamershock, Engineering Recruiting Leader, Google Mary has led Global Technical Recruiting at Google for 7 years, during which time, she and her team have built more than 2/3rds of Google's global engineering organization.
- Shravan Goli, President, Dice John Vlastelica puts Shravan in the hot seat to explain how tech recruiters can engage passive tech talent better now than ever, and what Dice is learning about behaviors of the best tech recruiters and the needs of tech talent.
- Check out the other talented presenters.
- SAVE $100 off conference registration using code T42DICE at talent42.com/register.