For over a decade, Dice has produced its annual Salary Report, which gathers insights from thousands of technologists throughout the United States. With exclusive deep dives into the skills, metro areas, and occupations that are paying the most generous salaries—and which salaries are growing—you can use this information to better inform your business or career growth. Please explore over ten years of data and research and download the 2020 Dice Tech Salary Report to start getting ahead.
Get the full story on this year’s tech salaries!
- Dice Salary Report: Technologists are More Valuable Than Ever
- Dice Tech Salary Report: Which Technology Jobs Paid the Most in 2021?
- Dice Tech Salary Report: Which Certifications Were Most Popular in 2021?
- Dice Tech Salary Report: How Much Vacation Time Do Technologists Get?
- Dice Tech Salary Report: How Experience Impacts Bigger Paychecks
- Dice Tech Salary Report: Which Metro Areas Offer the Highest Salaries?
- Dice Tech Salary Report: Technologists Want These Benefits the Most
- Are Technologists Taking Full Advantage of Their Vacation Time?
- Dice Salary Report Reveals Benefits That Technologists Truly Want
- 14 Reasons Why Technologists are Earning Raises: Dice Salary Report
- These 17 Tech Certifications Can Pay Off: Dice Salary Report
- Dice Salary Report: Which Technologist Jobs Paid the Most in 2020?
- Dice Salary Report: Tech Pay Up in Big Hubs… and Unexpected Cities, Too
- U.S. Technologist Salaries Rose 3.6% in 2020: Dice Tech Salary Report
- 6 Emerging Cities with Big Salaries, Growth: Dice Salary Report
- Dice 2020 Salary Report: Which Cities, Skills, and Occupations Paid the Most?
- Technologists Face a ‘Benefits Gap’ with Remote Work, Tuition, 401(k)
- Technology Job Newbies Face Stagnant Salaries (Things Get Better)
- Top States for Technology Salaries and Growth
- Fastest-Growing Tech Occupations Include Data Scientists, Engineers
- Should You Jump to a New Technology Job This Year?
- Technologist Burnout on the Decline, But Remains Pervasive Issue
- Are Technologists Satisfied with Their Careers? It Depends.
- Creativity is Key When Technologists Consider New Jobs
- Technologists Want Remote Work… and Many Aren’t Getting It
- Top Tech Skills of 2020 Include Swift, Kafka
- The Ins and Outs of Tech Industry Burnout
- How Job Satisfaction Stacks Up in the Tech industry
- Which Occupations Have the Highest Tech Salaries
- Where Are Tech Salaries Growing the Fastest?
- Golang Leads Top-Paying Tech Skills for 2019: Salary Survey
- Salary Breakdown: Comparing Income & Cost of Living for Top Metro Areas
- It’s 2019: Stop Sitting in a Cubicle & Start Working Remotely
- 10 Top Cities & Metro Areas for Tech Salaries in 2019
- Top Perks & Benefits Tech Pros Want in 2019, Ranked
- Remote Work is a Benefit You Should Demand in 2019
- 2019: A Great Year For Tech Pros Over 50 Years Old?
- Dice Salary Survey Shows Employers Face a Gap – Dice Insights
- Top 10 Cities for Tech Salaries, Along with Cost of Living – Dice Insights
- U.S. Tech Salaries Map 2018
- Developers See Rise in Consultant Work, Full-Time Jobs Steady
- Have We Reached Peak Tech Salary Levels?
- Here’s Why Your Tech Colleagues are Ready to Flee the Company
- These Technologies are Seeing the Biggest Salary Upswings
- These States Pay Tech Pros the Lowest Average Salaries
- These 10 States Pay the Highest Technology Salaries
- How Your Age, and Company Size, Can Impact Your Salary
- Salary Survey: You Should Ask to Work Remotely
- Utah Tech Salaries Lag the National Average: Salary Survey
- Industries With the Best Salary for Tech Pros
- These Cities Pay the Highest Tech Salaries
- Tons of Tech Pros Want to Work Remotely: Study
- Job Availability, Tech Pro Pay Skewed in Some Metro Areas: Study
- Best Ways to Score a Significant Pay Raise
- Tech Pros Divided on Whether to Relocate This Year
- These Are the Top Emerging Tech Hubs for 2018
- Forget a Raise: Move or Ask for Better Benefits
- These Jobs are Paying Tech Pros Less in 2018
- Learn Skills and Platforms, Not Languages for a Better Salary
- You’re Probably Not Getting a Raise
- These Are the Most Secure Jobs for Tech Pros
- Why are Tech Pros So Unhappy with Their Pay?
- Java Developer Salary Affects Where They Should Live and Work
- Not Getting That Raise You Want? Here’s (Maybe) Why.
- Salary Negotiations: How to Know What to Ask For
- Check Out the Highest-Paying Data Skills
- These Tech Job Titles Earn the Biggest Salaries
- Which DevOps Skills Pay the Most?
- Dice Report: Highest-Paid Skills for Entry-Level Talent
- Which Industry Pays Its Tech Pros the Most?
- More Tech Pros Satisfied with Their Salary
- Salary Survey: Pay Rises for Key Tech Skills
- How to Choose Between a Job and Freelancing
- These Tech Hubs Pay the Highest Salaries
- Pay Remains Tech Pros’ Big Motivator
- What Tech Pros Really Want in a New Job
- Top States for Technology Salaries
- Dice Report: Cities with Fastest-Growing Tech Salaries
- Top 5 U.S. States by Tech Salary – Dice Insights
- Salary Survey: Pay for Storage, Networking Skills Rises – Dice Insights
- Only Half of Tech Pros Like Their Salary
- Check Out the Highest-Paying Tech Skills
- Why Are Tech Pros’ Salaries Increasing?
- Dice Report: Gender Plays No Role in Tech Pay
- Free Online Courses to Boost Your Tech Career
- How Employers Keep Tech Pros Motivated
- Top 10 States for Tech Salaries
- Where Does Your State Rank in Salary Growth?
- How Much Will Experience Increase My Salary?
- Rising Salaries Equal Room for Negotiation
- Tech Salaries vs. Rising Rents
- Number of Tech Pros Quitting Their Jobs Rises
- Top 10 Cities for Tech Salary Growth
- So You Want to Become a Consultant
- With Tech Résumés, Think Depth, Not Breadth
- Salary Survey: Right Skills Draw Big Pay
- 10 Most Lucrative Industries in Tech
- Tech Job Titles With the Highest Salaries
- 10 Top States for Tech-Salary Growth
- Salary Survey: Rising Pay for Tech Talent – Dice Insights
- Rising Salaries Challenge Employers – Dice Insights
- Dice Salary Survey: Good Times for Tech Pros
- The Highest-Paying States for Tech Pros
- Dice Report: The Hottest Big Data Markets
- 2015 Dice Tech Salary Report: Manage Slipping Satisfaction – Dice Insights
- Tech Salary Trends Reveal Surprising Winners, Losers
- Parity for Some, But Tech Women’s Pay Lags Overall
- Wages Drift Higher for IT Consultants
- Tech Salary Growth Is Strong in These 7 Markets
- The Sweet Spot for Raises May Not Be Where You Think
- Tech Salaries Rise to Highest Levels in a Decade
- Silicon Valley Salaries Crack Six-Figure Mark for First Time in Decade
- Tech Salaries and Benefits Are Going Nowhere, Report Says
- Dice: Silicon Valley Average Tech Salary Tops $100K